Established in 1993, the Department of Home Economics deals with the studies related to management and methods to develop a healthy home of wellbeing. Department also work to aware students regarding future perspectives of Home Economics as a Self-reliance career.
Prof. Vibhawari Kewalram Nakhate
Head & Assistant Professor (CHB)
2017 - 2018
- Workshop on “Career Opportunities In Apparel Sector”.
- Diet Survey in Kisvi village.
- Visit to Kosa Vikas Centre.
- Participated in knowledge Expo-Food Adulteration Model.
2018 - 2019
- One Day Workshop on “Bag Making”.
- One Day Workshop on “Prepare Best from Waste”.
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) Village Survey and Baseline Household Survey in adopted Kasvi Village.
- Guest Lecture on How to use „Psychological Test‟ with Practical.
2019 – 2020
- One Day workshop on “Prepare Healthy Dishes”.
- Prepare MCQ set for student.
- Prepare Testmoz test for final students.
- Corona Virus Awareness Quiz Program organized by Department.
Participated in Seminar / Workshop / Conference
- 1)Participated in one day multidisciplinary National Conference on Indian Women:
Opportunities & Challenges, Held on Saturday 25th August 2018.
Arts and Science College, Chincholi (Li), Ta. Kannad, Dist. Aurangabad.
- R. S. Mundle Dharmpeth Arts & Commerce College and Home Economics Association Participated in one day workshop on ‘New Techniques in Home Economics’ held on 7th December 2018.
- Adhar Social Research & Development Training Institute, Amravati Published a Paper
‘किषोरावस्थेतील ताणतणाव आणि समायोजन्’ on Peer Reviewed International E-Research Journal Special Issue on ‘Samiksh’ Published on Dated 5th November 2018.
||Lecturer, Adarsh College, Wadsa
||Asst. Prof. K. K. College, Vairagad
Helth Camp Photo
Helth Camp Photo
Preparing Healty Dishes 1
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 8
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 1
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 4
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 5
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 6
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 3
Workshop on Bag Making 3
Workshop on Bag Making
Workshop on Best from Waste