Established in 1981, the Department of History highlights the glimpse of Indian history in specific and world history in general among students. Department introduces history not only as a subject but an opportunity to live the past and improve the future. Department also offered PG course in 2005 and a Research Centre in 2014 for History to prepare a stage for higher education. Department also runs Certificate course of Gandhi Research Centre to inculcate morals among students.
Dr. Rajendra Vitthalrao Ghonmode
Head & Assistant Professor
- Prof. C. D. Undirwade, M.A. B.Ed.
- Prof. R. K. Baraskar, M.A. B.Ed.
- Prof. R. D. Ramteke, M.A. B.Ed.
- Organized one day state level workshop on dated 26th Dec. 2009 "Britishanchi Shaishanik Niti Ani Bhartiya Jivnawar Zalele Parinam"
- Organized one day national seminar on "Mahatma Gandhiji’s Person and Thought" on dated 25th January 2011.
- Organized one day national seminar on "Restless world and nonviolence Gandhiji" on dated 3rd January 2012.
- Department of History conducted historical survey at adopted village Kasvi
- Collaboration with language Dept. and Geography Dept. to run certificate course in Tribal Tourism throughtout year
Amol Rajendra Ladve stood first merit in M. A. History Summer 2017 Gondwana University, Gadchiroli.
Dr. Nandu Pandurang Mane
Asstt. Professor Gondwana University, Gadchiroli.
Ku. Rupali Manik Shende
Asstt. Professor, Hitkarini Junior College, Armori.
Asstt. Professor, Janta Jr. College, Tumsar
Time-table & Syllabus